Now a days Indian Telecom Regulatory is quite strict as compared to previous few years back. Now, you cannot download musics, movies etc. directly from websites. Also, you cannot access some websites through your browser if you are using BSNL service. In this post I am giving you a simple but efficient trick to overcome this problem. So, lets get started..
For PC :
- Right click on taskbar’s Network Icon and then click on “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
2. Then click on Local Area Connection
3. Then Click on Properties
4. After that double click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
5. Now, here set “Obtain an IP address automatically” and click on Use the following DNS server addresses
and set 18.104.22.168 as Preferred DNS server and set 22.214.171.124 as Alternate DNS server and click OK and Apply the
Now Restart your browser and access any website you want 🙂
For Smartphone :
If your using BSNL wifi Internet than follow the instructions below…
- Go to Settings
- Then select Wi-fi
- Click the properties of the Wi-fi you are using
- Then set DNS1 to 126.96.36.199 and DNS2 to 188.8.131.52
- Thats all 🙂